Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
For information regarding shipping times and order handling, please see our Help and Shipping page. This includes information on:
- shipping rates (post and Packaging)
- splitting orders for UK and overseas customers
Our aim is for all our customers to be delighted by our level of service, and entirely satisfied.
If for any reason your question regarding service is not answered here please contact us.
We are always happy to help and aim to give the best possible service on Dover Books.
Returns: refunds, replacements and cancellation policy:
We will always replace any defective products without quibble.
In addition to your statutory rights to cancel (UK Distance Selling Regulations), we are happy to accept returns for credit note or exchange on any stock item within 30 days of purchase. Please note however that this is subject to the following conditions:
- all such returns are by agreement, and at the discretion of doverbooks.co.uk. For these returns you must pay both return postage and any further outbound postage costs on any replacement items.
- books must be returned unused and in perfect condition. We reserve the right to refuse any book for return where we do not deem it to be in the condition in which it was sold.
- CD Rom disk packets and shrinkwrap must be unopened.
Copyright: Our copyright is reserved throughout.
Disclaimer: Users of this web site do so at their own risk. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred in the use of the web site, or for the accuracy of the information.
Availability: this may be subject to change without notice – we will always attempt to fulfil your order or offer a replacement or refund if a product is unavailable after 30 days.
Security: doverbooks.co.uk uses Sagepay as its payment gateway for industry standard card security. We also accept Paypal. These providers are responsible for the security of cardholder data the service providers possess or otherwise store, process, or transmit on behalf of the customer.
Payment: All transactions are in Pounds Sterling GBP.