Post and Packaging:
In Stock items: normally sent either same day (Monday to Friday before 3 pm) or within one working day.
UK : Standard : 1 book £2.70 2 books £3.50 THREE or more books POST FREE!
UK : First Class : From £3.90 for a single book, + £2 per additional book.
EU (Standard Air): £ 5 per delivery + £1.50 per book
N. America (Surface Mail): £ 3.99 per delivery + £2.99 per book
N. America (Air Mail): £4.99 per delivery + £4.99 per book
Rest of World (Surface Mail): £ 4.99 per delivery + £2.99 per book
Rest of World (Air Mail): £4.99 per delivery + £4.99 per book
Express delivery is usually available to UK businesses and overseas. Please contact us for more information and a quotation:
Most of our stock ships within 24 hours - and generally on the day you order.
Please check individual books - just beneath the price - to be sure your book is in stock.
Some import titles and out of stock books may take a little longer.
If we need to split your order - UK Customers.
If we are unable to supply any titles from your order we will supply what we have immediately, and send the balance as soon as possible, without any further postal cost.
Any back orders are checked daily.
If we need to split your order - Overseas Customers: Overseas customers please note: we aim to complete your order before sending. If any part of the order is unavailable we will keep you informed of progress by email.
In addition to your statutory rights, we are happy to accept returns on any stock item. Please note however that this is subject to the following conditions:
- the buyer must pay the return postage costs.
- returns must be made within 14 days.
- books must be returned unused and in perfect condition. We reserve the right to refuse any book for return where we do not deem it to be in perfect condition. CD Rom disk packets must be unopened. Damaged books cannot be credited.
- address for returns: doverbooks.co.uk, c/o Cafe Nucleus, 272 High St, Chatham, ME4 4BP
Cheques are payable to "doverbooks.co.uk" and should be sent to :
doverbooks.co.uk, c/o Cafe Nucleus, 272 High St, Chatham, ME4 4BP
Your goods will be dispatched as soon as your cheque has cleared, subject to availability.
Please let us know as soon as you have sent your cheque and we will begin the order process.All orders are despatched on a pre-paid only basis.
We recognise that your identity is valuable, to you and to us. Information about you, be it personal details or financial data, needs protection. In order to guarantee your privacy we can assure you that:
- We do not collect or store your financial details.
- We will never sell our mailing list.
- You will receive no junk mail as a result of registering with us.